Join the team of New Haven’s first public Montessori school! We are accepting applications for the following positions:
- Operations Manager (Available Now!)
- Special Education Teacher (Available Now!)
- Classroom Assistant (Long Term Substitute position available in Primary (PreK-K) and Lower Elementary (Grades 1-3 classroom), starting in February)
- Classroom Guide/Teacher (positions not currently open)
- After School Counselor (positions not currently open)
Interested candidates can apply to any of the roles described above by completing our common application form. (Note: you must have a Google account to access this form). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Elm City Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer. People from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Elm City Montessori School–New Haven’s first public Montessori school–opened in August 2014 with three Primary classrooms. We currently have five Primary, three Lower Elementary classrooms, and three Upper Elementary classrooms, and will expand by one grade each year. When fully enrolled, the school will serve 340 children between the ages of 3 and 13. New Haven, CT is a thriving arts, cultural, and education hub, located in the center of a growing community of public Montessori schools.