To watch a recording of this session, click ECMS Recruitment Event_5.13.20 (49 Minutes)
Join the Team of New Haven’s first public Montessori school! We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Special Education Teacher (As part of the application process, please also apply on NHPS Applitracks here).
- Classroom Guide/Teacher (positions not currently open)
- Classroom Assistant (positions not currently open)
- Dean of Social Emotional Learning (positions not currently open)
- Social Emotional Learning Coordinator (positions not currently open)
- After School Counselor
Interested candidates can apply to any of the roles described above by completing our common application form. (Note: you must have a Google account to access this form). Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Elm City Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer. People from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Elm City Montessori School–New Haven’s first public Montessori school–opened in August 2014 with three Primary classrooms (ages 3-6). We currently have five Primary, three Lower Elementary classrooms, and two Upper Elementary classrooms, and will expand by one grade each year. When fully enrolled, the school will serve 340 children between the ages of 3 and 13. New Haven is a thriving arts, cultural, and education hub, located in the center of a growing community of public Montessori schools.