NHPS New Haven Family Resource Guide (Available in English and Spanish)

Mental Health and Wellness
  • Clifford Beers: Clifford Beers during this time is also offering a service called the Warm line. A warmline is a number you can call that will direct you to the resources or services you need. Call at (203) 287-2460.
  • The Hub: Behavioral health action organization for Southwest CT.
  • 2-1-1 is your one-stop connection to the local services you need, from utility assistance, food, housing, child care, after school programs, elder care, crisis intervention and much more.
  • One Village Healing: In the spirit of mutual aid, collective liberation, and healing justice, OVH will continue hosting virtual wellness sessions.
  • 211Childcare: For a list of child care options, visit or call the OEC hotline (860.756.0864) to find out which centers and family child care homes near you are open. Visit CT Cares to learn about a series of new, short-term CTCARES programs to help families and child care providers. You can also search to find local
  • Care4Kids: For eligible families, Care4Kids offers financial support for child care, including participating family child care homes, child care centers and a child’s immediate family members (grandparent, great grandparent, child’s aunt/uncle, child’s older sibling residing outside child’s home). Care4Kids is accepting new applications.
Translate »
Scroll to Top