Elm City Montessori School opened in August 2014 and we’re growing each year! In 2022-2023, we will serve PreK-3 through 8th grade (ages 3 through 14) with 5 Primary classrooms (PreK/K), 3 Lower Elementary classrooms (Grades `1-3), 3 Upper Elementary classrooms (Grades 4-6), and 1 Erdkinder classroom (Grades 7-8).
The NHPS application period for students entering PreK-8th grade for the 2022-2023 school year was open January 31, 2022 – February 28, 2022. The next application period will be February 2023.
Every January we are excited to welcome prospective families to our open houses to learn more about our philosophy, our program, and our community. We’ll release the RSVP form for open houses later in 2022. You can check out a recorded session from last year HERE!
“Open House” Dates below:
- Thursday, February 2nd, 12:00-1:00 PM (Virtual)
- Wednesday, February 8th, 5:30-6:30 PM (In-Person)
- Thursday, February 16th, 10:00-11:00 AM (School Tour)
- Thursday, February 23rd, 10:00-11:00 AM (Virtual)
- Saturday, February 25th, 10:00-11:00 AM (In-Person)
- Tuesday February 28th, 10:00-11:00 AM (School Tour)
Virtual Tours & Videos:
- Our School, January 2021 (1:57)
- Primary Classroom, PreK-K (3:53)
- Lower Elementary Classroom, Grades 1-3 (2:26)
- Upper Elementary Classroom, Grades 4-6 (2:24)
- Recorded open house from February 2021 (53:10 min).
How to Apply:
- New Haven residents apply through the New Haven Public Schools (NHPS) process at choice.nhps.net. Any time of the year, contact the NHPS Choice and Enrollment Office at NHPSRegistration@nhboe.net or (203) 946-8501 with questions about the process.
- In past years, Elm City Montessori has had very limited spaces for students from other towns in Connecticut to apply through the ACES Open Choice Program. Unfortunately, we did not have new Open Choice seats available for the 2022-23 school year.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org